Wednesday 10 March 2021

Undead recruits

 I bought myself a pair of new models for my Oathmark undead and got them painted today.

 Hopefully I'll get them into action in the next couple of days.

Here are some photos, I put them through a filter in an attempt to make them a bit more spooky.

Vlad (original eh?) is a Reaper metal Vampire, Reaper name him as Tepes Trajan.


He is rather pale, I reckon he needs to get out more.


Have a look at my little wee worm, a Barrow Worm. He is a Reaper Bones plastic Carrion Worm.


He is a grisly looking beggar. I covered him in PVA to make him look slimy.


A grave robber with a difference!.


I am very pleased with them, 312 points each should make an impact on the table but then again we all know what happens to new models when the dice fly!. 

4 comments:

  1. Very good... Reaper make some excellent models, and the new Black Bones plastic is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Springinsfeld, I often look through their models and find a lot of them very tempting.

      Delete