Tuesday 20 April 2021

Reinforcements for Warmaster

 Well I've been playing Warmaster relentlessly with my three little 1000 point armies and enjoying it so much I bought myself some reinforcements. 

I ordered from Kallistra using their 6 for the price of 5 deal and I am very impressed with the little fellas. 

So far I've painted 48 undead cavalry and 16 elf horse archers which I have managed to stretch to five and two units respectively.

I was concerned that they may be too big compared to my original Games Workshop models but I reckon they fit in just fine.

Here are my Kallistra High Elf Reavers ahead of my Games Workshop High Elf Silver Helms.


And facing my new Kallistra Tomb Kings cavalry.


I had myself a cracking game tonight that saw the High Elves boxed in against the cliffs and defeated by the merciless Tomb Kings.

These pictures show the end of the battle.


Next to paint are three regiments of Empire knights.

 Champion!. 



4 comments:

  1. Always good when you can find an alternative source of figures to add to an old collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the prices people ask for the originals on ebay are unbelievable.

      Delete
    2. I seem to have missed all these posts with them not appearing in my feed... Most annoying. Cracking looking games though. I admit to selling my unpainted WM stuff for a princely sum recently... It certainly surprised me what they fetch.

      Delete
    3. Aye, Warmaster is having a renaissance of late due to the availability of superb 3d printed 10mm miniatures and a dedicated community updating and improving the rules.
      They publish the rules and army lists free, just google Warmaster Revolution.

      Delete