Friday 11 June 2021

A great game!.

 I have been lucky to play Combat Commander: Europe every day this week and I think I have the rules down now. Tonight's game was the best yet with a very close ending that left me with quite an afterglow.

I wish I hadn't prevaricated over buying CC:E because it is a cracking game in my opinion, I'm even contemplating playing it with miniatures sometime in the future.

Here are a few shots taken at the end of tonight's game.

The scenario has the Germans seeking to capture a Russian HQ before the NKVD burn their plans and documents.


The Germans were struggling through wire and were becoming pinned down as the clock was ticking down.


When Sgt. Ganz dashed out of the trees to take the HQ in a fierce melee.


The Russian surrender came just before time ran out.


A great game indeed!.

No comments:

Post a Comment