Tuesday 16 August 2022

Northmen completed.

 Well I got the Northmen painted for Fantasy Warriors and Ravenfeast. I have been spending time playing some board wargames, Commands and Colors Ancients, Combat Commander and Panzer have all had an airing.

Here is the Warchief and his hangers on.

And his Berserkers.


I particularly like these two.








I'll be able to use these as a little army of their own in "Fantasy Warriors", they can be allied to the Dwarves or the Orcs and so are very versatile.

I'll be able to play "Ravenfeast" with Vikings on both sides and they can be the core of a human army for "Oathmark".

Champion!.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Neil, I'll get them into action soon.

      Delete
  2. Good looking figures, you have build up quite of force for different uses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Peter, they are a modest wee force but very versatile and fit on my little table. I am quite chuffed with them.

      Delete
  3. Nice work there on the Northmen Paul- it will be interesting to see them used as one force for a battle against the dreaded Orcs. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KEV, they'll be able to fight the Dwarves too!, it should be interesting.

      Delete
  4. They look fantastic! I really like the figures in the middle of the formation (the angry mostly shirtless ones). They have a great "bar brawling biker gang" thing going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers John, a couple of them remind me of blokes I used to know back in the day.

      Delete