Wednesday, 5 August 2026

OLD SCHOOL TACTICAL - PARTISANS

 While awaiting the arrival of a Tie Bomber for X Wing( I thought I heard it approaching earlier but it was just a plane) I made myself some boardgame counters.

I designed and printed off these counters months ago and finally set to and made them yesterday. They are Partisans for Old School Tactical and Partisans are not at time of writing produced by the publishers. So fancying some for my OST set up I got stuck in...

I had a short game tonight and set them up against some 2nd line German troops defending a small village. I used a pair of maps from another tactical boardgame The Last Hundred Yards.








They are nowhere near as good as the real I am but they're alright for me.

Hold on, is that my bomber I can hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment