Thursday 4 February 2021

Oathmark Invasion

 Well I started off my first Oathmark campaign with some excitement, the maps were made, the army lists written I even repainted the orcs and goblins to make them a bit more presentable.

I rolled up an invasion on the charts and rolled up the chance engagement on the scenario chart and got to it. But unfortunately I had gone off half cocked, I had to stop to choose the spells for the magicians and as I hadn't actually played the game for a few weeks I made several significant rules mistakes some of which had an impact on the result.

Even worse was a disaster with the photos that I took throughout the game. I have salvaged a few of them however and will publish them below.

The battle itself featured an invading force from the Barony of Boarwick aimed at occupying the River Tine area near West Orcland. The invaders were badly defeated though which had no effect on the campaign in game terms so at least there was no harm done.

Never mind here are a few photos...










I intend to prepare a bit better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment